International Compensation & Benefits Officer
Our client, active in more than 90 countries, is a global leading company developing, manufacturing and delivering specialized products for the global industry.
Because of the further growth strategy, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization, HR and in specific C&B this new vacancy has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated
International C&B Officer
Mix: operational, policy/projects
Based: Southern Randstad NL
This is a new role. You will be part of this professional International HR and C&B Team and report to the International C&B Manager.
It is a very broad C&B function. You will be busy with amongst others: translating global C&B policies into local policies in a lot of countries, harmonization of labour conditions, benchmarks, expat policies, transfers, the annual compensation planning, salary survey process, C&B data, budgets, C&B matters regarding M&A. It’s an interesting combination of supporting the businesses and HR regarding operational C&B issues, with policy and project management
Procedure: vacancy succesfully completed.
• University/Bachelor degree (or equivalent training/expertise), HRM/Business/Legal or related field
• about 5+ years working experience in an HR generalist/project management/consultancy position within a professional, complex international (industrial, manufacturing, High-tech or professional consultancy) environment
• specific knowledge and substantial experience in international C&B field
• highly organized with proven HR and C&B project management/advisory and PC skills
• right combination of a ‘can do’ attitude and a tactical/strategic vision
• excellent communication and influencing skills with all levels inside and outside the organization
• fluency in written and spoken English
• strong analytical and smart problem solving abilities, strong customer and business focus, with strong sense of efficiency and multi tasking
• self-starter, team player, dynamic, solid, ambitious, open, informal, integrity, flexible
• must be able to travel internationally several times during the year and ability to work effectively within and report to a matrix organization
• outstanding opportunity to join this international organization in grow and change, in a real and virtual international setting, in a dynamic hands-on, tactical and strategic advisory function in the field of C&B
• an interesting ca. second / third career step
• become part of a professional developed, international working HR team
• a rewarding package and interesting development/career opportunities
Please mail your motivation, c.v. and salary indication to Herman Bosma.
E-mail: email@example.com Phone number: +31 (0)70 – 360 69 90